Thursday 22 February 2007


Things are going so sooo well with my show. I've hit upon a lovely idea that random people passing through my studio keep going oooh at. I like it when they go ooh, it makes everything all worth while. Still I have a whole lotta ground to cover, and I'm still collecting books, it looks like I will be spending a small fortune at the charity shop, which is good because I can get really cheap books as well as helping people. I also had my mid term review, which was very rushed but also very positive and thought provoking in terms of presentation and trying new things. Things are going well, I am annoyed that I have caught a hideous cold which makes me go through phases of extreme hunger and extreme non-hunger. Right now it's the non hunger phase, which is really annoying when you've just defrosted some spag bol.

I haven't spent any time on my craft business though, except dreamt about it to help me get to sleep, though I did make some things for my mail art swap, which I can't post here in case she sees this, but I'm loving the fact that any day now I'll get a lovely handmade suprise in the mail.

No comments: